THE SHOW MUST GO ON Monday 7 - Friday 11 August St Mary's Creative Space (7 - 14 year olds) A fun packed week with the starting point of some well known popular songs. The young people will create a story, write some more songs, and perform a brand new play at the end of the week. Guaranteed you will make lots of new friends on the way!
TALES FROM AFRICA Monday 14 - Friday 18 August St Mary's Creative Space (7 - 12 year olds) We will start with some very beautiful stories from the content of Africa and, with songs and plenty of movement, bring them to life in a magical new play.
THE LEGEND OF THE LAKE Monday 21 August - Saturday 2 September St Mary's Creative Space (13 - 20 year olds) Betrayal, fear, bravery are just some of the themes in a brand new hard hitting play with music which will challenge, thrill and excite the teenagers who want to take part in a fantastic two week intensive theatre project at the end of their Summer Holidays.
for more information on timings and cost call Julie on 07747 110933 or email here
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016
1. Who we are 1.1 Theatre in the Quarter [TIQ, “we”, “us”] is a registered charity producing original music theatre. Under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation TIQ is a data controller. This means we have a legal responsibility for making sure your personal information is secure, accurate and used appropriately in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Preservation of your privacy is important to us and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to using your data responsibly.
1.2 This Privacy Statement explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you.
1.3 For the purposes of this website the lawful basis on which we process your data is that of consent. In other instances the lawful basis may vary as appropriate, and you will be advised accordingly.
2. Information we collect and how we use it
We collect personal information from you when you enquire about our activities, become involved in one of our productions, become a Friend of TIQ or purchase tickets for our productions. This may include, for example, your name, title, email address, postal address, and telephone number. In operating our website or through other means we may collect and process the following data about you:
2.1 Electronic data, consisting of:
• Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our website; general enquiries, volunteering, donating or becoming a Friend of Theatre in the Quarter. • Information provided to us when you communicate with us by email or post for any reason.
The data you provide is used solely for its intended purpose. We do not share it with any third parties, and it is not used for re-marketing, profiling or any other purpose.
2.2 Should you sign up to our mailing lists via the specific form, this includes consent that your name and email address are passed to MailChimp, an external service provider, who comply with stringent security and privacy protocols. Every email will include an opt-out link, which will delete any data held.
2.3 We will store and process your personal data securely and will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Data submitted to us via email will be stored in standard email software and may be forwarded to relevant TIQ staff. Emails will be periodically deleted once their purpose is served.
2.4 Community Cast members, Volunteers and members of our young people’s companies When you sign up as a cast member, member of one of our young people’s companies or as a volunteer we collect the following – • Name • Email Address • Telephone number – home and mobile as applicable • Address • Next of Kin in case of an emergency • Next of kin relationship to you • Next of Kin contact telephone number • Any medical information that you feel we should be aware of during your involvement with CMP • Any availability clashes/issues • Photography consent
Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, to provide you with information and to communicate about to our activities and other matters which we think you may be interested in, such as future productions or opportunities to become involved in our work. We will not pass on your data to third parties without your permission
2.5 In the case of Community Cast members, Young People’s company members and Volunteers we will enter your details into our database, backed up to a secure server so that we can provide you with the best service possible and to protect your information. We will only use this data to answer your queries, respond to your communication or provide you with information concerning your involvement with TIQ. 2.6 Where a donation is submitted via our website your data is handled securely by PayPal, whose privacy statement is available at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. Our own website is hosted on a secure server and your details are encrypted at all stages.
3. Use of subcontractors 3.1 TIQ use subcontractors to provide some services. We may also need to share your personal data with these subcontractors. Subcontractors include any freelance personnel appointed by CMP for the purpose of facilitating the production (for example, professional actors, production and technical staff]. Subcontractors who will have access to your information are: Project Stage Manager, Company Manager/Children’s Officer, Volunteers Officer, FOH Manager and any relevant production contacts who you may wish to liaise directly with e.g. Designer to discuss prop making.
3.2 Our subcontractors are not permitted to use such personal data for any other purposes and we impose confidentiality requirements on their services.
4. Retention of data 4.1 We will keep your information until we no longer have any need to communicate with you. We will regularly review and delete out of date and inaccurate data.
4.2 When you have committed to a production as a community cast member or volunteer we have an implicit contract with you to supply services and we also have legal obligations to maintain information pertaining to your Health and Safety. As such, we may send you important information about your involvement; we do this on the basis of our contract with you.
4.3 In the future we may also send you information that may be of interest to you. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate interest to promote CMP Company. You may opt-out of this information at any time.
5.2 Without using cookies we do gather anonymous data which provides statistical information regarding the use of our website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
6. Third party links 6.1 You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Your rights to access 7.1 Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have certain rights regarding your data. • You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you. • You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected. • You have the right to object to the use of your data. • You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format. • You have the right to have your data deleted. • You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information commissioner.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.
Details for the information commissioner and making a complaint can be found on the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.org.uk.8.
8. Disclosing your information We may disclose your personal data when required to do so by law, for example to HMRC for tax purposes or to police forces for the prevention and detection of crime.
9. Contacting us If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please contact Matt Baker via the methods shown below:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Letter: Matt Baker, 27 Cambrian Road, Chester, CH1 4HT.
By phone: 07813 912064
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. Use of Website
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. Visitor Conduct
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. Site Uptime
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. Links to and From Other Websites
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. Exclusion of Liability
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. Law and Jurisdiction This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.